Cinedigm to Launch Free, Ad-supported Linear Channels Portfolio Via Plex
Plex, which has over 20 million registered users worldwide, is a popular platform for streaming all forms of media, including free ad-supported movies and TV shows. In the partnership with
Plex will launch the following channels from Cinedigm’s growing portfolio of premium linear channels:
1. The Bob Ross Channel - The official
2. Comedy Dynamics - The largest collection of stand-up comedy! It’s a no-drink minimum stand-up show 24/7, with the top names of comedy in new & classic performances.
3. Bambu - The 1st network for top Chinese entertainment. Way more than Kung-Fu flicks! Check out top Chinese serial dramas, rom-coms, action, sci-fi and game shows.
4. Docurama - The first network dedicated solely to documentary and factual entertainment. Enjoy full-length feature films & TV series spanning arts, politics, science, music & history. Everything Else Is Pure Fiction.
5. CONtv - Waste the best years of your life on hours of pop culture essentials: enigmatic sci-fi, fantasy, horror, cringe-worth grindhouse and retro film & TV series.
7. CONtv Anime - Meeting the needs of anime fans with a wide range of iconic anime series & movies… cyberpunk, supernatural tales, gripping dramas and epic fantasy adventures!
“We are excited about the opportunity to provide our full channel catalog to Plex’s large user base of entertainment-focused fans," said Tony Huidor, Cinedigm’s General Manager of Digital Networks. “Plex gives us access to a worldwide audience, much of it not reachable through our existing distribution footprint. We are excited about the opportunity to further establish our ad-supported channels worldwide.”
For more than twenty years,
Press Contact for CIDM:
Source: Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp.