Cinedigm Continues Expansion of Distribution Footprint, Launching Nine Streaming Networks on FreeCast’s SelectTV Service
Operated by next-generation television provider FreeCast, SelectTV makes it easier than ever to watch TV Shows, Movies, Events, and more online by organizing all of the web's entertainment into the world's most comprehensive SmartGuide. Whether you're looking for the latest episode of your favorite TV Show, a fun movie for the whole family, or a live stream of tonight's big game, it's all just a click away with SelectTV. The SelectTV SmartGuide searches, updates, organizes, and manages over 2 million video sources daily, so viewers can spend less time searching and more time watching. The company’s service is available in browsers, iOS and Android apps, and supports casting to most major TVs via Chromecast and Airplay support.
Cinedigm Channels That Will Be provided to SelectTV Include:
- Bambu – Experience the best of Asian Blockbuster cinema and television at home
Bob Ross Channel– Kick back and relax with acclaimed painter Bob Ross24/7
- Comedy Dynamics – A new comedy network featuring the best new comedic voices as well as classic standup greats
- CONtv – A 24/7 Comicon at home featuring the best of pop culture, sci-fi, horror, fantasy, and more
- CONtv Anime – Meeting the needs of anime fans with acclaimed anime series & movies… cyberpunk, supernatural tales, gripping dramas and epic fantasy adventures
- Docurama – Thought provoking and award-winning documentaries from the world’s best filmmakers
Dove Channel– Parent-approved movies and series that families can enjoy together
- SoDrama – Bringing you the best in British and Australian dramas & mysteries
SoReal– Featuring the best in British non-fiction and reality series
The deal with FreeCast is the latest distribution expansion by Cinedigm Networks. The company plans on continued expansion this year of the company’s more than 330 million addressable devices in
"As families across
“We are excited to bring Cinedigm’s diverse array of channels and content to our fast-growing user base on SelectTV,” said
FreeCast is a next-generation television provider that aggregates web-based content to replicate and expand upon traditional cable and satellite TV. The company’s SmartGuide technology powers its flagship SelectTV service, as well as other privately branded products, which together reach millions of customers. More information about the company, product, and technology can be found at FreeCast.com, SelectTV.com, and SmartGuide.tv respectively.
For more than twenty years,
Press Contact for CIDM:
Press Contact for FreeCast:
Source: Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp.