Cinedigm Announces Key Ad-Supported Growth Milestones
Key Milestones and Facts*:
- Achieved over 398%** YoY growth of ad-supported viewer base across FAST and ad-supported video on demand platforms.
- FAST linear channel delivery reached approx. 2.7 million monthly active viewers across five live networks across partner base including Xumo, Pluto TV, Stirr,
Samsung, The Roku Channel, and others.
- AVOD channel delivery reached approx. 1.8 million monthly active viewers across four live channels on partners including
Tubi, Stirr, Xumo, and others.
- Achieved estimated OTT revenue growth of 87% year over year.**
- Increased highly valuable connected TV ad requests to 83% of overall inventory mix.
- Added five new ad demand partners.
- Added key scale distribution partners including
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Samsung, Comcast Xfinity, Roku, and Vizioin the fiscal year.
*All figures based on
** YoY comparisons are between
“Our strategy of increasing FAST linear and AVOD distribution on scale OEM and platform partners has shown tremendous results and growth over the last six months,” says
Updates on Key Ad-Supported Initiatives:
- Launch of Bambu Channel – Bambu, Cinedigm’s free Chinese film and television network aimed at western audiences will launch in a preview release on
October 22, 2019.
- Additional Owned and Operated Channels – Leveraging the company’s substantial film and TV library assets,
Cinedigmplans to launch one to two new owned channels per quarter beginning in calendar Q4 2019 and throughout 2020.
- Additional 3rd Party Operated Channels –
Cinedigmwill continue to operate and distribute channels for select third party partners, with an emphasis on well-recognized entertainment brands and companies. Cinedigmplans to launch at a minimum of one new partner per quarter.
- Matchpoint® Platform –
Cinedigmexpects the development and commercial release of its Matchpoint® Bluprint™ platform designed to enable the rapid release of ad-supported OTT channels for telcos, OEMs, and device manufacturers, to be completed by the end of this calendar year.
- Distribution Expansion –
Cinedigmplans on continuing our successful strategy of partnering with digital platforms, OEMs, telcos, and cable & broadband providers both domestically as well as internationally. The company anticipates adding and estimated 140 million plus addressable consumer devices to our current footprint of more than 370 million based on current deal flow.
Press Contact for CIDM:
Source: Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp.